We asked (optional) the participants of the 10-week challenge if they wanted to share their own results/personal success story and below is Jon Roger’s results/story of the 10-week challenge experience. Those of you that have taken a class with Jon “Bacon” Rogers find that his enthusiasm and energy is contagious! He has become famous for doing push-ups during rest time, his crazy outfits, and mopping up his “crime scene” after each and every class. Jon was a participant in CKO Seattle’s first ever 10-week challenge (Sept 2012) and I can honestly say that he gave 100% every workout.
Jon’s 10 week challenge results were:
- Lost 3.5 inches on waist (38.5 inches down to 35 inches “YES”)
- Lost 2.75 inches total on both thighs
- Lost 1/16th of an inch on my right arm (LEFT ARM SAME)
- Here are my number increases in the fit test:
- Push-ups (36 initial push ups- 45 push ups) +9
- Sit-ups (36 initial sit-ups- 43 sit-ups) +7 (Friday night Happy Hour – a week later – with Garett I did 45 sit-ups) +2
- Body Weight Squats ( 36 initial squats- 52 body weight squats) +16 (WOW-they were legit too)
- 1 Chin up initially- 2 pulls currently (working on number 3)
- I’m still eating not the best but did say NO to pancakes this morning 🙂 . Trying to eat more protein.
- Testimonial for the 10 week challenge (By Jon Rogers):
I entered the challenge with a few goals in mind. Garett helped focus my goals in order that I make meaningful progress. The Sunday boot camp classes absolutely rocked my world, but Robin and I truly looked forward to each and every Sunday as an opportunity to get better and push ourselves beyond what we thought was humanly possible. Garett and Jessica both are such motivating forces- they know exactly how to train the human body for maximum results. Their knowledge base of total body workout is unparalleled and we never doubted their resolve to see us reach our best- which we both felt we accomplished. The most beautiful part was how encouraging all of the trainers were throughout the challenge. Ultimately, I experienced life-changing results in terms of both inches lost and physical strength gained. I look forward to future challenges, as I have prioritized personal fitness straight to the top of my life-agenda. I feel good, I look good, and now I have more energy. Thanks CKO- I’m glad you guys are in Seattle.
On a side note- Garett Renon is absolutely the BEST personal trainer in all of the Pacific NW. Albuquerque’s loss is our gain! I highly recommend anyone and every one to give CKO a shot- One week free to try it out and you will be convinced there is no better total body workout in all of Seattle.