If you have 15-mins you have enough time to make this amazingly easy meal!
*Note-The video starts at the poor man fajitas recipe. If you watch the video from the beginning, you will learn all about BPA and why you should minimize your use of plastics as a food storage device. Definitely worth the entire watch.
- 2-lbs of Grassfed Ground beef
- 2 table spoons of butter
- 2 to 4 heaping spoonfuls of favorite salsa
- 1 large avacado
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 table spoon of MCT oil
- 2 table spoon of Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 to 2 heaping spoonfuls of favorite salsa
How to make:
- Cut open avocado, remove seed (throw away) and scoop out avocado and put in bowl
- Add salt (will help with the smashing process)
- Smash avocado
- add MCT oil and Apple Cider vinegar and mix/smash thoroughly
- Add salsa and mix with spoon!