Video 4: Nutrition (The Strong Body — Strong Mind Video Series)

Have you heard of the 80/20 rule?

Well in the fitness world this means that 80% of your body composition is determined by what you eat, the other 20% is determined in the gym. This means what you eat is extremely important.

So here is the next video in the Strong body, Strong mind series.

Previous videos:

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Video 4: Nutrition (The Strong Body — Strong Mind Video Series)

  1. Pingback: Video 5: Don’t Drink Your Calories (The Strong Body — Strong Mind Video Series) | The Healthy Life Experiment

  2. Pingback: Video 6: Good Intentions/Bad Results (Strong Body – Strong Mind) | The Healthy Life Experiment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s