Short on time? Here is a quick (30-min) kettlebell workout that can be done anywhere (home or gym)…
Here are the details of the workout:
Kettlebell Workout 1
7-min AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) – 2, 3, 5 Press (each side) + 10 Goblet Squats
- More detail – 2 press with the right arm, then 2 press with the left arm, then 10 Goblet squats. Then 3 press with right arm, 3 press with left arm, 10 goblet squats. Then 5 press with right arm, 5 press with left arm, 10 goblet squats. Then start over again (2, 3, 5) continue non-stop for 7-mins. Count and record how many rounds you complete.
7-min AMRAP – 5 Windmill (each side) + 12 Swings (Hardstyle)
- More detail – 5 windmills with right, 5 windmills with left, then 12 hardstyle swings for as many rounds as possible in 7-mins. Count and record how many rounds you complete.
7-min AMRAP – 5 clean and squat (each side) + 5 explosive pushups (2 sec hold at bottom)
- More detail – 5 clean and squat (swing clean preferred but floor clean is OK) with right, 5 clean and squat with left, then 5 explosive push-ups with 2-sec hold at bottom. Count and record how many rounds you complete.
5-min (Finisher) – 5 snatches (each side)
- As many (snatch) reps as possible for 5-mins. Do 5 snatched on the right, then 5 snatches on the left. The goal is to go for the entire 5-mins without putting the kettlebell down. Your forearms will be ON FIRE!!! Count and record how many snatch reps you complete.
Goals of workout:
- Maintain good form through out workout
- Count and record reps or rounds and each time you do the workout try to improve your “score”.
- Once the workout seems relativity “easy” select the next size Kettlebell (“bell-up”)
- Have fun and push yourself